(CN)DXF 4S Lipo Battery 15.2V 130C 8000mAh Soft Case Battery with EC5 XT90 Connector for Car Truck Tank RC Buggy Truggy Racing Hobby
DXF is one battery brand of Shenzhen SKT Technology Co., LtdCompany founded in 2016, is a leading manufacturer of RC LiPo Battery based on Shenzhen China. DXF Batteries offer an excellent value by providing factory direct pricing and quality that meets or exceeds that of other major battery manufacturers. All of DXF batteries comply with RoHS and CE quality testing standards.DXF only use Grade A cell. DXF which is the Fans hobbyking town.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities .
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Fast charge capable, up to 5C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
- Friendly after-sales support and after-sales guarantee.
Model Number：DXF 80004S-GTR
Voltage：15.2 V / 4-Cell / 4S1P
Discharge Rate：130C Continual / 260C Burst
Charge Rate：5C Max
Weight ：592g (Including wire and connector)
Balance Connector：JST / XH
2PCS 4S1P 15.2V 8000mah 130C OR
1PCS 4S1P 15.2V 8000mah 130C OR
1. Before using it, please full charge it with specific lipo balance charger;
2. Charge lipo battery no more than 4.20V per cell. As for battery pack in series, Please choose balance charging mode or charge each cell respectively;
3. Charging temperature must range in 15-35 Celsius, reverse charging is prohibited;
4. The voltage difference between any two cells should be in 0.03V, or charge is advised to balance the voltages beforeusage;
5. Please make sure the cut-off voltage is not lower than 3.4V, we highly recommend not lower than 3.6V;
6. Never discharge battery with current over the designed maximum continuous discharging current. After over current discharge, the performance will be deteriorated and cycle life will be shortened, causing overheating and even welling ,breakage, internal short-circuited etc;
7. If the surface temperature exceeds 65 Celsius while functioning, the battery should be suspended using until it cool down to ambient temperature naturally. Higher temperature may result int battery swelling and performance;
8. Do regularly charge discharge for maintenance(about 1-3 times every 3 months),battery must stored at about 3.85v/cell;
9. Do store battery at a place with low-humidity and free from corrosive gas within the temperature ranged from -20 Celsius to +40 Celsius
10. Under any circumstances dis-assembly of battery is prohibited.